Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sweet & passionate love



Only You
by sunsoul4j

So far but yet near!!!
My love flows from so many sources
but directed to only one channel,
It falls as a rain
but only drop on one person,
It glows like a sun
but only shines on one person.
Who could this person be?
I wonder why it is so
but I later realised that
I can't share my love with any other person
but only YOU, the one that makes me whole.


Still In Love
by kystrum

What am I meant to do
With all these feelings for you
I know you don’t like me in the same way
But I'm sitting here with so much to say
Im slowly dying inside
With all these emotions I hide
It’s a struggle everyday
Watching you walking away
So before you go
I just want to let you know
I'm still in love with you
So can you tell me what to do

0 comments: