Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some splendid poems that I came accross

Cherished Illuminations
by dd789

Our affinity towards each other
was a brilliant gleam.

Years later, his luminescence memory once again captivates my thoughts
in a tranquil radiant beam.

I sometimes wonder how he attained from me that sensual passion set ablaze,
that without him is nothing but a dim haze.

I'll always know now that this precious emotion will only ever exist
between his heart and mine,
in our own utopian time without end,

under our illuminating moonbeam divine.

How Long is Forever?
by jamiiilay

Somewhere it floats in the back of my mind,
So hard to push forward, always on rewind,
The fantasy thats never coming true
So many reasons why, I'll never be with you.

Months have faded and
I haven't seen your face,
Feelings I can't let go of, & can't seem to trace,
From the beginning, I told myself I wouldn't fall,
I had nothing to hold onto,
Now I can't even crawl,

I'd be a liar if I said I'd had no clue,
and if I didn't realize I'd always be #2,
tried to pull it together, Still I keep falling apart,
You still got away holding my heart;

You're everything I said I'd run from,
But now I'd give anything to run to you,
I have everything you seemed to want,
But I still somehow wouldn't do

I try to speak, and I choke
sometimes its hard to breathe,
all you've put me through, I can't admit,
you're everything I need.


He Walked Into My Life
by Maria1969

He walked into my life and swept me off my feet
He swore that no others could compete
He swore he was different from all the rest
He promised me everything
and challenged me to the test
But in the end he turned out
to be just like all the rest
Out to use me, lie, and cheat all for his benefit
Leaving me hurt and wondering
will I ever pass the test!

He Walked Into My Life
by sacubba

The words that fall from your lips get trapped in my heart.

I want to spend every second, every moment, everyday with you.

I ache when we're apart.

You make me smile, laugh and feel joy I've wanted for so long.

Something special, something real,
is what I feel,

This is just the start.

I've known you for many lifetimes,
many years, many ways.

I've searched for you low and high.

I'm glad God brought you into my life.

I can never see you enough,
get enough or feel satisfied.

I crave you more and deeper
as each day goes by.

When the day is long, times are bad
or I am feeling blue,

All it takes to make it better
is to stop and think of you.

You have absorbed my heart, my mind, my body and my soul.

The one thing that scares you
is that I will let go.

Only you can stop the way I feel for you, what we share.

Only you can make it end.

Even then, I'll always care.

Rest easy, rest light and let me in.

I won't hurt you, break you or harm your beautiful heart.

I'm with you forever and always.

I have been from the start.

I was broken, blue and needing someone.

Someone like you.

You saved me as I was drowning.

You came to me at just the right time.

Now you're in my heart. Always.

And always on my mind

0 comments: