Monday, January 18, 2010


Rain Drops
by Kayaa

I stood out under the darkening sky.

My palm stretched.

A drop of rain fell on it.

It glistened like a tear...

and reminded me of all those tears

you promised me I would never shed.

And I looked at the drop of rain,

and then could see it no more

as my eyes vied with the rain.

and

the rain

ceded victory to me.



My Love, My Life
by mextex

I look up into the night
and search for your smiling face
The heavens hold me together
to feel your warm embrace
The stars sing to us,
the song that we always dance to
The moon casts its light
that shows us our moment is due
We then play our roles our story does begins
Through bright sunny days, through windy tailspins

You are my Love you are my Life
I love you so much, will you become my wife
You are my love this I say is true
And if you say yes I will then marry you

We walk through the beach
our feet caress the sand
You then turn to kiss me like no other can
Our time is so short so we must use it well
This is our story that our children’s
children will tell
So let not this night end
for it is our time you see
Our night to sing and dance our night to be free

You are my Love you are my Life
I love you so much, will you become my wife
You are my love this I say is true
And if you say yes I will then marry you


Reasons to Love
by firewerks

Each time that we touch,
every day that goes by
At night as we snuggle,
each breath that you sigh

With a tilt of your head, and sparkle of eye
The joy in that laugh, the times when we cry

Everything that you do,
and with all that you say
Tells me you Love me, for more than today

And surely you’ve seen, how we fit like a glove
Seemingly gifted, from heaven above

For all of these reasons, and so many more
It’s you that I Love and will always adore


Lost Without You
by daisyv

You don’t know how much I love you
But I really do
Every time I am telling you
My heart beat faster
Suspending my breath…

This means I ‘ll be lost
Lost with out your love
Your love that I have always wanted
Since the day we have met

When I am telling you
I hate you…
For no reason at all
That just mean I am afraid
Afraid of losing you

For I will be lost
Without your love
With out you at my side
Forever I know…


Other Side of Love
by ibn alaha

When it comes,
I feel the need
for needles
stabbing through my skin,
piercing bone,
a healing pain
fighting darkness,
the false light
flees
as if it never was
or ever has been.
Black is nature,
weighed by blood,
burned by cutting
no scent of smoke
sweet delicious pain.



0 comments: